Thursday, August 11, 2011

Is this ever going to really happen?

Well, it has been two months since we received the news that we had our first ruling, yet there has been no further news on a final ruling. I am starting to wonder if this is ever going to happen. If I'm wondering about this, then what could my little Trina Jing-Qi be thinking at this point? She is probably wondering if we are ever going to come for her. It has been over a year since we hosted her, and I can't possibly imagine how she must feel. Now, I'm just hoping that we will have her home for her birthday in October, where I had always assumed that she would be home by this time. It is always so hard to wait, but I know that my heavenly father has everything in control including the timing of our adoption; however, I sure hope to be holding my precious little one soon. Please pray for our Lord to comfort her as she waits.

2 comments:

  1. Darling friend...I am so sorry!!! I can't even imagine!!! What is Sabrina saying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was sure she would be home by now. I'm sorry that you all have to continue to wait. The waiting seems so pointless. Have you talked to Sabrina about it?

    ReplyDelete