Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

My youngest gem, Christina, turns 7 today! I cannot express the love I feel for this girl. The Lord has made her truly unique and I'm so proud of her. I have seen her face her challenges head on with a persistence and strength that I greatly admire. Happy birthday, my adorable, affectionate, bright, loving, "effervescent girl...who likes to dance in the rain."(Quote from our homestudy) I am forever grateful for you!

Christina shows her "girlie" side at a friend's party.


Christina loves tae kwon do.

That's my strong girl!


She gives great hugs!

My little scientist enjoys the butterflies we grew from caterpillars.

She is a lover of life!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to Christina! She shares a birthday with our third daughter, Mikyla! (who turns 15 today!) Seven, Wow! Maylie will be seven in March. How fast is goes!
    Many blessings to your family as you celebrate this special day!
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete