Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Finally...Paperwork with my daughter's name on it!

I'm so excited! We received the adoption agreement from Taiwan and signed it yesterday. I was thrilled to see my daughter's name for the first time on the adoption agreement. All our dossier paperwork came in at the same time, so we were able to turn it all in and send it off to be authenticated. Next, I think we go to the Taiwan courts and wait. More waiting. This doesn't get any easier, not only for me, but for our youngest daughter as well. Her prayers only seem to get more earnest and more frequent as she hopes to have her sister home with us soon. I love to hear her pray for her sister. I'm hoping maybe I can send something to her for Chinese New Year, but I'm waiting to hear. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. I'm hoping for a fast judge. : )

3 comments:

  1. I don't know where you guys live but we are having our first His Hands Taiwan family reunion this summer, July 8-10 in Kansas City, MO. You and your family are more than welcome to come and meet all our crazy Taiwanese families. You can read more info about this on facebook/His Hands Taiwan/Discussions/His Hands Family Reunion.
    So excited that you are waiting for a court date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask Sabrina- we were able to send a care package as soon as we had that paperwork. So excited for you!!! Yea- Now you just wait (again) for the court date, then the final decree , then travel dates!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete