Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thanks While Waiting...

Well, we are at the stage where we get to put our best waiting skills to the test; however, while we are waiting, and waiting, and waiting (perhaps I need to work on my waiting skills : )  ), I want to make sure that I thank all of you who have been praying for us or have even contributed to our adoption costs. We have been so touched by the many neighbors, friends, and family that have helped us with our costs, many of whom didn't even know we were fundraising. I love to see God answer our many prayers for provision for this whole process. We just sent in the first of our large agency and orphanage fees and were so grateful that we were able to come up with about half of it ourselves through contributions to our fundraiser. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The other half was lovingly lent to us by my always so generous parents. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you as well! Please continue to pray for us as we await our court date. Your prayers mean so much to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment