Monday, October 17, 2011

I've got mascara in my eye, and I couldn't be happier!!!

OK. Now that I have cried for the last ten minutes straight, I think I have composed myself enough to spread the news and the news is GREAT.

WE HAVE OUR FINAL ADOPTION DECREE!!!
"GOTCHA DAY" IS SET FOR 11/21!!!
PRAISE GOD!!! HE IS SO FAITHFUL!!!

This is the first morning I didn't check my email when I first woke up. I had finally come to a place where I had accepted that there wasn't going to be news for a while. Then, I got to work and checked my mail, and there it was! I couldn't hold it back anymore. The tears and weeping just came. I'm so grateful and happy that we will be reunited with our Trina Jing-Qi soon.

Our AIT appointment is set for 11/23-the day before Thanksgiving. Our adoption coordinator is checking with AIT to see if they will have our paperwork done in time for us to return home that evening to be home in time for Thanksgiving. Either way, we are sure to be extra thankful this Thanksgiving to have our little girl finally in our arms. Please pray that everything will go smoothly with our AIT appointment and the rest of our trip. We are so thankful for all of you who have been praying for us.

Yea!

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! You will be there the same time we were there. Our AIT was 11/19. Have Todd Gallinek do your travel. He is so good and he can get you tickets and then change them for you if you need changing. AIT will probably have your VISA same day. I would count on being able to come home that night. Yea! What a thanksgiving you will have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, wonderful news!! So excited for you guys!! We'll continue to keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to meet your newest treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Praise God! Next month you will get your little girl and bring her home!! Whoo hoo! So happy for all of you! I hope you will be able to post lots of photos when you travel.
    Many blessings,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete