Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to Our Little Trina Jing-Qi!


Even though we could not be with our little Trina for her birthday this year as expected, we made the most of it with a love-filled birthday SKYPE party. Grandma and Grandpa came as well as my sister's family-all of whom she had met the summer we hosted her. She seemed to remember everyone and was happy to see them. My wonderful neighbors wrote "Happy Birthday" in Chinese for her on our birthday poster. We had Disney princess cupcakes and sang happy birthday to her before she pretended to blow out her candle. She was even able to open the gifts we had shipped to her while on SKYPE. The shoes were too big, but hopefully we can fix that in a month when she comes home. I can't wait to be reunited with my little one. I feel like I am missing too much time with her. Her favorite color has changed since she came out, and I didn't even know-it was pink, but now it is orange. I can't wait to learn all about her when she comes. She apparently likes to run, too. I'm so excited that we will be able to spend our first Christmas together getting to know one another. Happy Birthday, Trina! Wo men ai ni!

1 comment:

  1. My darling friend...I am beside myself with excitement!!! I am so happy Trina is finally coming home!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete