Monday, November 21, 2011

Not a Good Time to be in a Fog...or is it?

I apologize in advans if this blog makes absewlutely gno cents. (Just kidding.) I have a horrible cold and have pretty much been sleeping, as much as possible, the last five days. I had no idea I could sleep so much. I'm soaking it up like a sponge. Perhaps I need the rest for the days to come. My nose has been completely congested, although now it seems to have all moved to my ears. I can't hear a thing and driving up and down hills in the car makes my ears hurt. I'm hoping this clears up before our flight on Sunday, or I'm going to be in a world of hurt on the plane. I have a mildly irritating, dry, itchy cough as well. I'm not a good sick person. I'm pretty much a big baby. Sam has it as well, but not as bad, or he just handles it better. I'm not sure which. PLEASE PRAY. PLEASE PRAY. PLEASE PRAY that this cough goes away soon. (told you I'm a big baby) We leave in 6 days, and I'm hoping that I am remembering everything I need to do through this cold that has me in a brain fog. Thanks for listening to me grumble and for all the prayers. They are always so greatly appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. PRAYING for God's perfect healing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for pictures! It is finally here. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited forI have prayed! The Lord will be faithful! Bless you! In Christ, Alida w5

    ReplyDelete